VST Building Systems
VST wall panels are a Permanent Formwork System that enables contractors to deliver the clients RC design intent in a prefabricated panel.
VST wall panels are a Permanent Formwork System that enables contractors to deliver the clients RC design intent in a prefabricated panel. All steel, M&E boxouts, Vent Openings and electrical conduit can be accommodated in the VST panel during the fabrication process at the factory. On site operations are then limited to lifting, propping the panels, and pouring the concrete, thereby significantly reducing the construction programme while eliminating waste.
VST panels are manufactured with 24mm cement bonded particle boards, which consist of 70% wood particles and 30% cement. The panels are held together using a patented steel connection system. The manufacturing process is fully automated, ensuring that all panels as designed and approved are what arrive on site. The VST panels have a smooth, ready to paint surface, with only the joints requiring taping and sealing. Available in a variety of thicknesses, VST wall panels will meet most architectural and engineering demands.
VST technology also enables the manufacturing of components such as beams, columns, stairs, air and light ducts, and foundation bases.
- Designed concrete core thickness of up to 250mm
- Floor-to-Floor heights up to 5000mm
- External load bearing walls
- Internal party walls
- Shear walls/External party walls
- Ideal for boundary walls in terms of materials handling and finishing of walls
Design Output and Certification:
- Euro Code 2
- VST Structures are designed with Nemetschek software
- Allowing FEM and BIM Level 2
- All VST information is available for approval/inclusion in the client’s project modelling and BIM
- The VST Manufacturing Facility is ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 Certified
- The VST Formwork System has ETA, CE and Passive House Certification