Benefits of the system include:
- Replaces heating and skirting in one cost-effective package.
- Increases the useable wall and floor space of a home by removing the radiators.
- Can improve the efficiency of conventional boilers and allows the use of Heat Pumps.
- Available in ‘wet’ central heating or direct electric versions.
- Simple retro fit to existing radiator or electric heating circuits compared to UFH.
- Warm water passes through patented oval tubes and connectors in the extruded aluminium profile.
- The Oval tube makes the profile extremely slim and promotes turbulence – boosting heat transfer to the front surface.
- The aluminium skirting becomes a radiant panel heater, emitting heat into the room.
- Radiant heat, emitted at low level and from around the room improves heat distribution, reduces drafts and increases comfort levels.
- The greater surface area and improved distribution allows lower operating temperatures, or even the use of renewables such as heat pumps.
- ‘Above Ground’ installation makes for a simple install – new build or retrofit- whatever the floor construction or finish